10. Wear and bring comfy clothes. It's not about being seen, rather, it's about "just being."
9. Good camping gear will keep you warm and dry while you sleep (if you sleep at all).
8. Sunblock! Cover up even if it's overcast, extended periods of time outdoors will expose you to harmful rays.
7. Cooler packed full of delicious and healthy food that will sustain you throughout the festival. Some festivals allow beer and wine for personal use, but don't fret if you forget, there will be plenty of vendors around selling this!
6. Love is all you need! A really wise man once said that.
5. Pink feather boa...... why not?
4. A positive attitude - you're not staying at the Four Seasons, so adjust your expectations to the reality of your situation. Remember what Buddha said, "May we live like the Lotus, at home in the muddy water."
3. Rain gear - inevitably at any music festival it will rain. Be prepared to get drenched! Also, it would be wise to invest in a good pair of mud boots. If you don't, you will wish you had!
2. Camera - if the festival will allow it, be sure to bring this to capture all the fun memories.
1. Baby wipes - never leave home without them!
|Remember to stop and smell the flowers!|